ARNCO 41700292500 FIGURE 8 1.25 INCH HDPE SIDR9, 1/4 INCH STRAND, TAPED BLACK PER 1000 FEET NEW 41700292500 Duct, HDPE, 1.25", Figure 8, SIDR9, ¼" strand, tape, BLACK
STRAND-GUARD® SOLID WALL Specialty Conduit FIGURE 8 AERIAL CONDUIT FIGURE 8 CONDUIT
Features & Benefits
• "Figure 8" construction with extra high strength (EHS), flooded galvanized support strand for one-step aerial placement.
• Duct sizes 1-1/4" (32mm) and 2" (51mm)
• HDPE duct has carbon black and antioxidants for maximum UV and thermal protection.
• Available with coextruded Silicore permanent lining.
• Fits standard serpentine clamp.
• Sequential markings in feet or meters.
Figure 8 Solid Wall Aerial Duct
Figure 8 Aerial duct designed for aerial applications, highway or water crossings, building to building, added
defense against rodent damage and gun shot pellets; easily maneuvered through heavily treed areas with one
pass. High tensile strength HDPE duct with “Figure 8” construction incorporates a flooded galvanized support
strand for easy one-step aerial placement of duct and strand. Figure 8 duct is manufactured from the highest quality
HDPE materials and contains finely blended carbon black and antioxidants for maximum UV and thermal protection.
The coextruded SILICORE® super slick permanent lining creates a pathway for easy fiber optic, power or
coaxial placement, and eliminates the need for liquid lubricants in an aerial environment.
Breaking Pull Strength*:
* Point at which strand failure may occur.
Strand Class A Flooded: 1/4" EHS galv.
Solid wall duct available on steel reels.
FIGURE 8 Standard Shipping • 1-1/4" FIGURE 8 Standard lengths: 2,500' and 5,000'
Typical Span Lengths • 1/4" EHS galv. 225' (67 meters)
Material Designation • HDPE with cell classification of 335430C per ASTM D-3350. • Type III, Category 5, Class B or C, Grade P34 per ASTM D-1248. Aerial duct with integral strand for placing between poles
price is per 1000', but you have to purchase in 2,500' lengths.