Return, Cancellation and Refund Policies
Schultz Communications Return Policy
All returns must be approved in advance by an authorized representative of Schultz Communications, Inc prior to the return. The customer is responsible for the item until it is accepted by us including but not limited to:1. Customer must have an RMA (Return Material Number).
2. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs and insurance to get the product back to our warehouse or where directed by the RMA (Return Materials Authorization).
3. Customer is responsible for all losses and/or damage to the product(s) until it is accepted by Schultz Communications, Inc.
4. Customer must contact us within 5 days of delivery of item purchased to request an RMA number.
5. The customer is responsible for lost shipment and damages when returning the product to us. We recommend insuring the shipment and requiring a proof of delivery from carrier.
6. We will not allow returns on cable that has been cut to length or special order items.
7. Schultz Communications, Inc reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time without prior written approval.
Cancellation, Substitution & Refund Policy
We will contact you after any order is placed to confirm the order and let you know if there are any problems with it.
In the event we are unable to fill the order we will offer a substitution.
Sometimes events outside of our control will leave us sold out of a product, especially the used equipment, without the ability to ship promptly. We will contact you and offer the option of back ordering it for you. When that product is available all back orders are filled based on the date the order was placed. When your back order is ready to ship we will contact you to confirm that you still will take delivery of the product.
We always reserve the right to cancel any order placed with the limits of our liability being a refund or substitution at our discretion.
Returns are governed by our Return Policy (above). We do guarantee our products and also provide a Warranty on them.