1/2" x 5FT COPPER GROUND ROD NEW
• 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
• Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
• Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
• Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
• Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods listed to UL® 467
• ERICO® name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12" (304,8 mm) of chamfered end
• UL logo and control number where applicable stamped on each rod for easy inspection after installation
Part Number 611350
Material Copper-Bonded Steel
Tensile Strength 80,000 psi Min
Ground Rod Diameter, Nominal 1/2"
Ground Rod Diameter, Actual (Ř) 0.504"
Length (L) 5.0'
Plating Thickness 10 mil
Unit Weight 3.5 lb
UPC Label No
Standard Packaging Quantity 5 pc
For rods to be listed to UL® 467, they must be at least 8' (2.43 m) in length.
IEC® EN 62561-2 supercedes EN 50164-2.