ANRITSU CMA50LTS8335B CMA50 SINGLE-MULTIMODE LIGHT SOURCE-POWER METER -SC WITH EZ TESTNEW Fast, accurate, and easy-to-use, Anritsu’s CMA50 Family helps assure your loss budgets are met without burdening your operating budget. Available as light sources, power meters, and the all-in-one loss test set, the entire family is designed for simplicity, efficiency, and reliability. Based on real-life field experiences and backed by Anritsu’s standard three year warranty, the CMA50 will provide years of use in a variety of applications including FTTx networks, campus LANs, long-haul telephony, and CATV distribution. The CMA50 Family makes your measuring experience simple and error free, and includes pass or fail threshold analysis, large capacity for test results storage, and an Ethernet network testing option. In addition, when equipped with the EZ-Test option, CMA50 Loss Test Sets will automatically perform bi-directional end-to-end loss measurements at each selected wavelength, process the results, and present them on both units in just a few seconds. Delivering the right performance, features and options, the CMA50 is the ideal tool for installation, test, and maintenance of fiber networks without the increased cost of extra features that don't provide extra benefits. Designed with your needs in mind, this lightweight, rugged family is built for the most demanding cable installation environments and will provide years of valuable service. Key Benefits
• Allows testing of end-to-end PON links with a single operator.
• Up to 4 high power sources per unit out of a single port.
• EZTest one button auto bi-directional measurement option.
• Pass or fail indicators for in-field compliance.
• Rugged design provides years of use in the most challenging environments.
• Stores up to 100,000 data sets (4 MB of user data).
• Optional Visual Fault Locator (Standard on all Loss Test Set models)
• LAN Access and network testing option via RJ45 port.
• File Transfer via USB port.
• Three year standard warranty.
• One button automated multi-wavelength bi-directional measurement option
• Calibrated CWDM wavelengths
• Interchangeable connectors for easy testing in different situations
• Wizard driven for simplified set- ups and use
• Selectable modes to meet any testing requirement
• Ethernet testing option
• Rugged, lightweight, cost-effective to own and use