Warning: Warning: Warning: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CORNING M67-112 SPLICE TRAY -TYPE 2S LONG - FOR 24 HEAT-SHRINK FUSION SPLICES NEW This Corning Cable Systems M67-112 Type 2S Long metallic splice tray is designed for use with CCS interconnection hardware and splice closures. It is designed to hold 24 heat shrink single fiber splice sleeves and consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover.
This tray has crimpable metal tabs that provide buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties.
1. Craft-friendly design
2. Used for multimode or single-mode systems
3. Black powder coating for ease of fiber identification and protection
4. Comes standard with aluminum top
5. No stress placed on completed splices within tray
6. Accepts 24 heat shrink single fiber splice sleeves
7. Size: 13.25(L) x 3.9(W) x 0.2(D) inch
1. For use with Corning Cable Systems indoor or outdoor splice hardware
2. Protects and manages fibers and fiber splices
3. Used at field splice, transition splice, and end splice locations