HONEYWELL BW TECHNOLOGIES GASALERTMICRO 5 PID 5-GAS RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, PUMP, DATA LOGGER WITH CONFINED SPACE KIT NEW GasAlertMicro 5 PID measures for PID detectable VOCs (volatile organic compounds) while simultaneously monitoring and displaying up to four additional atmospheric hazards including O2, LEL and a range of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, the GasAlertMicro 5 PID comes housed in a highly concussion-proof enclosure. Audible, visual and vibrator alarms activate in the event of a Low, High, TWA or STEL alarm condition. An optional motorized pump is available for remote sampling. Beyond standard BW portable instrument features such as confi dence beep, full function self test, automatic calibration and passcode protection, the GasAlertMicro5 PID off ers an extended selection of user-settable fi eld options including: stealth mode, backlight options, selectable ppm resolution, STEL/TWA measurement choice, combustible correction factors, usersettable calibration gas concentrations and multi-language support
• Compact (5.7 x 2.9 x 1.5 in./14.5 x 7.4 x 3.8 cm) and lightweight (13.1 oz./370 g)
• Rugged, highly water-resistant design
• Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to fi ve gases
• 0-1,000 ppm measurement of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
• Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
• Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling (optional)
• Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
• Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time weighted average) and STEL (short term exposure limit) for toxic gases
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW’s MicroDock II system
• Records TWA, STEL and maximum (MAX) exposures to gas and displays readings on command
• User selectable fi eld options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confi dence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, passcode protection, latching alarm and
“SAFE” display function, stealth mode, selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
• Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
• Two year warranty including sensors
Standard Versions: Complete with monitor and sensors (as specifi ed), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Rechargeable Battery Pack Versions: Include standard version contents plus sealed rechargeable nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack and slip-in charger cradle with 120/230 Vac AC/DC adaptor.
Motorized Pump Units: Include standard version contents plus motorized pump and cover (installed), 12 in./30 cm sample probe with hydrophobic barrier (water trap) and particulate fi lters, 5 ft./1.5 m sample tubing, three spare particulate fi lters and one spare water trap fi lter.
Datalogging Units: Include standard version contents plus memory card (installed) and BW Fleet Manager software for downloading, evaluating and archiving monitoring results.
Confined Space Kits: Include standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
GasAlertMicro 5 PID, standard batteries, rechargeable batteries, motorized pump, datalogging, confined space kit p/n M5PID-XWQY-R-P-D-Y-N-09