GREENLEE RESEARCH 2520 TDR HAND HELD 0-9000 REPAIRED The 2520 and 2521 are battery-powered, single wave form, mini Time Domain Reflectometers (TDRs) that accurately locate faults in twisted pair and coax cables. The long range 2520 locates faults up to 9,000 feet, while the short range model 2521 locates faults up to 900 feet. Each model features an easy-to-use, five button keypad as well as the largest backlit LCD of any mini TDR on the market. Both models come equipped with a carrying case to hold the TDR, its cords, accessories, quick reference card, and operation manual. The 2520 and 2521 mini TDRs help to cut costs in two important ways. First, they offer features that, until recently, could only be found in larger, more complicated and expensive models. Second, their simple design minimizes the amount of required training time. These easy to use, fault-locating devices can be economically deployed to every telco and cable technician in the field, thus allowing faults to be cleared on the first dispatch.
• Five button membrane keypad.
• Backlit 128 x 64 pixel graphic display.
• Setup continuously displayed.
• Setup changes possible while viewing trace.
• Four fixed ranges plus auto range.
• Selectable velocity factor.
• Easy to learn and use.
• Reduces training expense.
• Fault-locating and clearing times shortened.
• Excellent companion to the Sidekick.
• Durable construction.
• Dimensions 7.5" x 3.5" x 2.25"
• Weight 19 oz.
• Range 0 to 300 ft., 900 ft., 3000 ft., 9000 ft., and auto range
• Resolution 1% of range
• Accuracy ±1%
• Velocity Variable from 0.01" to 0.99" increments of 0.01"
• Impedance 120 ohms
• Pulse Width Automatically varied by software for selected range
• Power Six AA alkaline or nickel-cadmium cells
Part Number 2520-5000